Sunday vibes in the city




When it's sunny outside for me there is no chance not to go out for a walk. It was still windy (in Denmark, surprise!) , but who cares when there is sun and +10 Celsius? I really obsessed with the walks in the city centre, it feels so good... At least when the weather is good. If there is raining with cats and dogs all day nobody wants to go out. Except some Danish people. You do not believe, though, but there are some people (older ones!) who likes to run when there is rain. If you ask me if it is not motivational, then I don't know what is. 

Oh, and last weekend I got my Wacom draw pad, since then I just trying to make something cool. For the first time it was strange, but when my hand got used to it, it was just fun. Also, I wanted to try out something new, like the line art and with this pad it was much easier. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and never forget to smile!
xx. 


Comments

Popular Posts