Looking forward







Always hard to think about the future. What will be in 1 year, 5 years and 10 years distance from now? Everything can completely change just in 1 year. Isn't it strange? Everything is depends on you, what can you do with the following years. But, do you know who will stop you? You. You will be the one who could stop yourself. Why do you want something like this, when you could grow? 
Try your limits and be proud of who you are!



About the outfit; I'm totally in love with this mom jeans (thank God that I have a sister who has the perfect one, but she will never give it to me - just like a big surprise, you know) it is sooo comfortable. You can easily combine with almost everything. That little cut makes it a bit unique. I wanted something sporty so I went to that direction and to make my outfit complete I wore my small black bag. (It is perfect for almost everything, um, no, not just almost...)






xx, 
Andrea



Comments

Mrs. Aa said…
nice look

Regards,
Mrs. Aa
www.bymrsaa.com
Definitely thinking about future can be hard, but also exciting.
Simple but very cool outfit, mom jeans belong to my favorite trousers.

jointyicroissanty
Andrea Ferencz said…
Thank you for all of you :)
Unknown said…
So true! Love your jeans!

xx Nicole
http://toogoldstreet.com

Popular Posts