New beginning



Heyyya! 

Sometimes you need something new. You feel it, but don't know exactly what it is. But I'll tell you one thing. You need to get out of your comfort zone to reach it. 

I wanted something new. Something different. So, exactly one month ago I arrived to London. (No, it was not as simple as I wrote here - it was around half year to make it happen). It was strange, scary and amazing at the same time. I have a really good time here, I like the feeling of London and spending my time walking on the streets of London. I would like to see different things, cultures, cities and people. I need to find the place where I really belong to. Just give one big chance for yourself. Just one. You'll learn a lot, about yourself, about your friendships and you'll change. 
You won't be the same person as before. At least, I'm not. And this is a completely normal thing. 



***

I started something new. I can say like a new chapter in my life, but it's not. It's because I enjoyed it. 
Here is my first published video, eveeer. Hope you enjoy it!  



xx, 
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts