Selfish or not?






Now I wanted to come up with a really different post. The other day this photo came up on my Tumblr and it made me think. To think about the society that we're living right now. It's so awkward that we want to be perfect FOR somebody. Why? Why would you do that? Why didn't you want to be perfect for YOURSELF? Why would you comply for somebody? If somebody loves you, they will love you for who you are. 
It made me think every day... Everybody is 'fighting' with something every day, and you know nothing about, so please be kind. 

There is more and more influencers on social media that would show the reality instead of the 'perfection'. And I'm really-really thankful for them! (I would like to write about somebody, who made me think about this 'world-problem', but it will take place in the next post)

So, if you ask me, it is not a selfish thing to do what is best for you. You should think the same! Why would you do something that you don't give a damn about? You don't have to live your life to make somebody jealous (this is the biggest bullshit, I've ever thought about) you should live your own life, accept and love yourself in a way how you want to be treated. If you think positively, positive things will come to your way. I'm on my own way to achieve this, it's not the easiest thing, but at least I'm trying. You also should try it. What would you lose with one try?

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

xx, 
Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts