Whatever it takes
Sometimes I didn't know what to write. I have a lot in my mind and when it comes to reality, to write it down I don't know where to start. Hopefully you'll find out why this post got this title. For me motivation is a key-factor in everything what I am doing. If I don't feel the motivation I am dead.
So, what can you do when you're unmotivated? (is it a real word or I just made a new one again?)
1. Go outside, go for a run, enjoy the sun (if you're not living in Denmark, haha.)
2. Plan a brunch with your friends. - it will give you energy so you can come back on track.
3. Think about your future. - I know it is better just sitting on the coach and watching series all day & night, but your future self will be proud of yourself? If you have huge dreams, then why didn't you go for them?
4. Try out new things. - Maybe you hated to cook in your entire life. Now it's your time to surprise your mom and who knows, maybe you'll find a new hobby.
5. Go on Pinterest. - there are a lot of interesting stuff, and motivational quotes that could give you power.
But don't forget to always make yourself proud!